Filed under Student Life

Conspiracies Of AAHS

Back to Article
Back to Article

Conspiracies Of AAHS

Labeled For Reuse By Pixbay.com

Labeled For Reuse By Pixbay.com

Labeled For Reuse By Pixbay.com

Labeled For Reuse By Pixbay.com

A lot of you may wonder what happens when the lights go off and the staff finishes grading, cleaning, and complaining about the wild students that may belong in their classes. If you’re anything like myself, you are probably curious what really goes on at Air Academy when no one is looking. What conspiracies do students believe in at this place we call high school?

Let’s start with the basement… WHAT??? Air Academy does, in fact, have a lower level. Several teachers have claimed that it is a boiler room that at one point was used for storage. Douglas Duran stated, “It is only a boiler and storage room,” but that is what they want you to think. A boiler room sounds creepy enough in its own right, but do you want to know who worked in a boiler room? You guessed it, Freddy Krueger. Is Air Academy the home base for this notorious killer? Maybe, maybe not.  Junior Elaina Martens was asked if she had heard or knew about any conspiracies involving the school. She replied, “I personally do not believe in any wacky conspiracies, but I have heard of one. There is a conspiracy that the school is run by the reptilian elite, but I don’t even know what that means.” For those of you who don’t know, the Reptilian Elite was an idea brought about by conspiracy theorist David Icke. This theory claims that reptilian shape-shifting aliens control our planet by turning into humans and gaining political or social power in order to change the world as they see fit. Does this go all the way down to the infrastructure of our public high schools, more specifically Air Academy? Our school has changed a lot over the years, so the reptile elite is still a possibility.

Our school has changed a lot over the years. As a skinny bald freshman, I remember a time when school spirit was at an all-time high, sporting events were energetic and a plethora of people went to home and away games to support our Kadets. Spirit weeks were a time that the whole school came together and the halls were filled with red, yellow, orange and, green students on scooters and rollerskates with streamers in hand. As high school has dragged on,  the amount of spirit has declined year by year. Is this due to an infestation of lizard people creating stricter regulations or is this a lack of interference from these green shapeshifters (cue Illuminati sound) allowing the Politically Correct to create a PC school in a PC world?

Theories such as these two are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REAL and if you don’t believe in any you’re going to be abducted by lizard people and watch as a tall green creature takes your identity and changes the world around you… kidding, but am I???? Our school might be run by shape-shifting lizards, Freddy Kreuger might live in the boiler room of Air Academy, and you, yes you might have been probed by an alien from a distant world wishing to understand our chaotic way of life.

About the Writer
Luke Negley, Snapshots/Athletes of the Month

Hello my name is Luke Negley and I love the outdoors as well as cold showers and hot cups of tea. Five words that would describe me are adventurous, caring,...

7 Comments

7 Responses to “Conspiracies Of AAHS”

1. Reagan Brenenstuhl on May 2nd, 2017 12:01 pm

Such an interesting story!

2. Anna Cloonan on May 2nd, 2017 12:02 pm

I hope our school spirt is run by lizard people!

3. Ashlie Steel on May 2nd, 2017 12:04 pm

I have been in the “boiler room” and trust me, something seems quite off about it. Really glad I graduate in a few weeks and can escape the probing aliens

4. Avery Rodny on May 2nd, 2017 12:08 pm

Interesting, I never thought about AAHS conspiracy theories.

5. Carter Rodny on May 2nd, 2017 12:19 pm

Who’s hitting up the boiler room with me after class?

6. Jessica Cox on May 2nd, 2017 12:21 pm

I totally believe all of these. You’re a genius, Luke.

7. Bethany Diaz on May 2nd, 2017 12:28 pm

This is such a good article. I just heard about the boiler room a month ago, I had no idea there even was one.

*

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Feature

A School Year to Remember

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Feature

50 Things to Do This Summer

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

Platonic or Romantic: United States versus France

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

Making a Wish Come True

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

Classroom Bullies

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

Motivation is Needed

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

NEW STUDENT COUNCIL

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

Trendy Trends

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

Help is Here

• Conspiracies Of AAHS

Student Life

Perks of the USAFA Base

Conspiracies Of AAHS